Insurance & Fees
Do you accept insurance?
How do I find out more information about out of network reimbursement?
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits? What percentage will I be reimbursed?
- What is my out-of-network deductible? Does that include medical? Have I met it?
- Is any pre-approval required under any circumstances before obtaining out-of-network mental health services to be reimbursed?
- Do you cover procedural codes 90834 and 90847? (90834 for individual psychotherapy of 45-50 minutes; 90847 for family therapy) 90846 is the code used for a session when the client isn’t present including parent sessions. You can verify if your insurance will provide some reimbursement for this code as many insurances do not. Intake sessions are typically reimbursed.
- What is the maximum allowed amount for procedural codes 90834, 90847, 90846, or testing 96101? Understanding the maximum dollar amount that they cover will help you understand the reimbursement amount you will receive.