I’m Joanne Miller
Hello! Are you curious about Couple, Family, or Individual Counseling?
I’m Joanne, the Intake Coordinator for new clients. I’m honored to welcome you to Simi Psychological Group.
My role is to respond to your inquiries quickly and kindly. I know it can be challenging for some to reach out for help. Maybe you have been meaning to start therapy for a long time. You are in the right place, we have an excellent team of therapists available to support you.
We often see clients for help with anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, grief, relationship issues, anger management, job stress, and life transitions. We work with children, teens, families, adults, and couples. We also provide group therapy here at Simi Psychological Group. It is so important to find the right fit for your needs, so I will guide you through our process, inquire about the specifics of your counseling needs, and help you find a time for recurring appointments reserved just for you. I’m happy to answer your questions; you can call or text me at (805) 842-1994 or email me at [email protected].
Some of my favorite things are:
- Spending time with my two amazing adult children
- Going on walks with my two 80-pound dogs, Nimbus & Bailey
- Laughing and telling stories around the dinner table with family & friends
- Hiking in the mountains with family
- Playing card games (7s and Progressive Rummy are favorites!)
- Eating out at restaurants
- Curling up on the couch in front of good Netflix show with my Mom